CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Save the DRAMA for your Momma.. oh, that's ME!

I'm Amy, a 32 year old Momma to 6 kids. I was recently married (May 24th, one day before my bday)to the man of my dreams, Carlos! Only I didn't realize how demanding this man would be! Wash his clothes, clean my hair from the shower drain, make him dinner and lunch for work, oh and my favorite, get him a beer! Seriously! LOL! He's great and he's a keeper!
So you probably wonder how can I work and have so many kids at home. Easy... if I stayed home with the kids all day, I might strangle them! Ha! I kid, I kid. Call off CPS! But seriously, I work to keep my sanity. I blog to vent! I drink to unwind! Hahaha, I only drink sometimes!
I did get involved with Ameriplan selling their health discount program and helping people start their company doing the same! Residual income will release me from my spending woes in the future. LOL Then I can stay home while ALL the kids are in school! Great timing huh? check it out http://deliveringonthepromise.com/40611842 ok, I'll stop trying to sell and blog, do ya blame me? LOL!
As far as family goes, I have a Mom, Emma. She is 50 something and has started acting like my grandma. Although she doesn't realize it! My Dad, Gilbert passed away a couple of years ago. That's it about him, cause I still can't talk about that with anyone. I have a twin sister, Cecilia. We call her Sissy. She is ummm, unavailable at the moment. Ha. damn the ghettoness just falls out of me! My oldest Brother, Eric lives in Wyoming with his wife Angela that is in the Air Force. They have 3 kids, Landon, Sophia, and Aiden. Then there is the lil bro, Steve. He lives here in Austin with his wife Sarah. They have 2 kids, errr, Yorkies named Bailey and Sadie. They are the bad kiddos we don't like to invite over.LOL Then there is my clan, Amy, me! Carlos, Dad to Anessa and step dad to the other 5. Alicia, my oldest. She is going to be a senior this year and has a boyfriend. I know, that is scary! Robert, who just turned 14 years old today! He is a freshman now and play the saxophone in band and is a football player too. Ryan is 12 and supposed to go to 6th grade but he failed his Math TAKS. Then there is Audrey she is 10 yrs old. She is really clean and organized. She likes to help out in the kitchen too. Ariana, is 9yrs old. She's like me, LAZY. But she is sharp in school and knows her shit. Alot like me! Haha! Then there is Anessa, my baby girl! She is 6 and gets to do what she wants cause she is the baby. I had my tubes tied so she gets all the spoiling.
So I hope you find my family interesting and we keep you entertained. We are full of Drama, thus the name Drama Momma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, tell Robert I said happy birthday! i can't believe he's already 14. gah! we're getting OLD, my friend! OLLLLD. lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! Nice to "meet" you.
I'm happy to find another woman raising more than her fair share of kids. You make my family of 6 TOTAL people (4 kids) seem managable!