CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Step Brothers

OMG! If you have not seen this movie, you have got to go see if. That is only if you like stupid funny. I do! But I'm stupid like that! LOL Seriously, this movie was funny as hell. I laughed the whole way through the movie. I would advise you to not take your children though. At one point of the movie one of the brothers takes out his nutsack and proceeds to rub it all over the drum set. Freaking hilirious.

Carlos is going into Austin this morning to go and pay bills. I don't wanna go with him cause he said we are NOT going out to eat afterward. That sucks! So I'd rather stay home and clean the room. *wink,wink* Or play on the computer!(As he likes to call it) Haha! Dude, I so need to do laundry also. I had to dig to find him clean shorts. So *yawn* I need to do laundry before he starts recycling! Bwhahahahahahaha! TMI! I know! hahahhahaa! I think after watching that movie it made me stupid too! So beware for that!

Alicia and I are laying on my bed laughing our asses off at Carlos because he has this totally bad habit of singing songs in spanish. Like Cyclone, or Wanted dead or Alive. It's stupid funny! LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, I wanna see that movie!!!!!! maybe i can convince fido to take me tomorrow. probably not, but meh it won't hurt to ask!